TENNISTEAM
Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.
Chi è online?
In totale ci sono 12 utenti online: 0 Registrati, 0 Nascosti e 12 Ospiti :: 1 Motore di ricerca

Nessuno

[ Guarda la lista completa ]

Il numero massimo di utenti online contemporaneamente è stato 320 il Dom 25 Lug 2021, 13:48
Ultimi argomenti attivi
» Jannik Sinner
Da squalo714 Ieri alle 20:20

» Lorenzo Musetti
Da squalo714 Ieri alle 20:15

» correnelvento vs yatahaze
Da yatahaze Dom 05 Mag 2024, 17:08

» Jan Lennard Struff
Da squalo714 Mar 30 Apr 2024, 19:06

» yonex vcore 98
Da nw-t Mar 30 Apr 2024, 17:18

» Head Liquidmetal Instinct
Da correnelvento Lun 29 Apr 2024, 07:16

» il regolamento cosa dice?
Da yatahaze Ven 26 Apr 2024, 17:34

» Foro italico con famiglia al seguito
Da yatahaze Mar 23 Apr 2024, 15:46

» Touchtennis
Da correnelvento Dom 21 Apr 2024, 18:19

» Ibrido per prokennex black ace (300g ovale 100)
Da correnelvento Sab 20 Apr 2024, 14:24

» Scarpe Artengo
Da wetton76 Gio 18 Apr 2024, 23:14

» Corde su Head mp 2022
Da Lucio Gio 18 Apr 2024, 16:28

» Nuove corde per U12/14
Da nw-t Lun 15 Apr 2024, 10:26

» Ibrido per Yonex ezone 98
Da uciambex Dom 14 Apr 2024, 21:59

» Stefanos Tsitsipas
Da squalo714 Dom 14 Apr 2024, 19:34

» Rovesci bimani
Da john mc edberg Dom 14 Apr 2024, 17:09

» inclinazione della racchetta nei vari tipi di servizio
Da felipe Ven 12 Apr 2024, 19:00

» Grigor Dimitrov
Da squalo714 Gio 11 Apr 2024, 23:20

» Tennispro
Da yatahaze Lun 08 Apr 2024, 08:28

» Berrettini
Da yatahaze Lun 08 Apr 2024, 08:27

» Consiglio per cambio racchetta
Da correnelvento Mer 03 Apr 2024, 16:36

» ATP/WTA box
Da felipe Dom 31 Mar 2024, 21:46

» Pro Tennis 480 plus - Problema
Da patillo Dom 31 Mar 2024, 18:22

» Scarpe da tennis meno rigide
Da muster Ven 15 Mar 2024, 19:25

» Djokovic è al capolinea ?
Da yatahaze Mer 13 Mar 2024, 08:37

conversione misure telai
Lun. inc  cm
Peso oz  g
Ovale inc2  cm2
Bil. HL  cm

altro giro, altro raggiro...

4 partecipanti

Andare in basso

altro giro, altro raggiro... Empty altro giro, altro raggiro...

Messaggio Da gp Gio 18 Ago 2011, 13:12

eccone un'altro di questi perditempo... ma ancora c'è qualcuno che ci casca, in questi giochetti?

ho ricevuto questa mail:

"I am Mrs Sera Church.I am a dying woman who have decided to donate what
I have to Charities. I am 49 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about
two years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, I have been
touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband
for the good work of God, rather than allow his relatives use my husband's
hard earned money ungodly. As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me
in carrying out my last wish on earth which will be very profitable to you.
I want to WILL a total sum of £4.8 Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling
to you which you shall distribute to charity homes for me,Please for
further information contact me on my private email id:

serchurch222@qatar.io

Sincerely,
Sera Church"
gp
gp

Torna in alto Andare in basso

altro giro, altro raggiro... Empty Re: altro giro, altro raggiro...

Messaggio Da oldblack Gio 18 Ago 2011, 13:47

Probabilmente polli ce ne sono ancora tanti... lol! altro giro, altro raggiro... 961853

Non ragionar di lor, ma guarda e passa...

IRSA Founder & Member
IRSA Pro Stringer
[b]IRSA Racquet Technician

IRSA Tutor & Tester
USRSA Master Racquet Technician
ERSA Master Racquet Technician
UKRSA Tournament Stringer [/b]
oldblack
oldblack

Messaggio Da Stefano Gio 18 Ago 2011, 14:48

Di email cosi' ne ricevo una al giorno...

Dear,

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise since we have never met before and you would also be asking why I have decided to chose you amongst the numerous internet users in the world, precisely I cannot say why I have chosen you but do not be worried for I come in peace and something very positive is about to happen to your life right now and to the lives of others through you if only you can carefully read and digest the message below. The internet has made the world global village where you can reach anybody you have not met before. However, before I move further, permit me to give you a little of my biography, I am Mother Jennifer Mallin Gilda, 79 Years old woman and the wife of Late Mr. Mallin Gilda who died with our only son in a Plane crash on Monday the 7th of September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva.

Please see site below for more information:

http://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html

After the death of my husband I became the Head of his investment and now that I am old and weak I have decided to spend the rest of my life with my family and loved ones whom I never had time for during the course of my business life, but before the death of my husband we had a plan to use the last days of our lives to donate half of what we have worked for to the less privilege and charity homes and the other half for ourselves, family members and close friends, and it is so unfortunate that my husband is not alive today to do this with me and I am very weak and old now, hence I have decided to do this philanthropic work on behalf of my late husband and I. Presently, I have willed out almost half of our assets to several charity homes and to some of the less privilege in different Countries.

Despite the agreement between my late husband and I to give aid to the deprived, we also agreed to render support to an individual we have not met before in life due to the fact when we were still young in life we receive an anonymous help from an individual we did not know and which we have not being able to know till date, the impact we got from such gesture made us to do same. I am sorry to inform you that you will never have the chance to know me because I have just concluded the assignment which my husband and I have agreed upon before his sudden death and you happened to be the beneficiary of our last WILL, irrespective of your previous financial status, hence I need you to do me favor by accepting our offer that will cost you nothing. I have presently deposited a bank draft in the sum of 5,800,000.00 British Pounds with a security company to deliver to you via Courier service, what you have to do now is to contact the security company as soon as possible to know

Contact Person: Mr. Jack Thomos
Email Address: allsafe.group@live.com
Tel: +447035906645

Again, you are not to pay for the delivering Charge, the Insurance premium and the Clearance Certificate Fee of the bank draft because I have already paid for them, the only money you are expected to pay is 150 British Pounds for the security keeping of the bank draft so far. I would have paid the fee but the company insisted that I should not because they don't know when you will be contacting them and to avoid demurrage or further cost. You are to reconfirm the below information to them to avoid any mistake on the Delivery.

Postal address:
Full Names:
Direct telephone number:

Below is the security keeping code: (SCT/0433/F) of your draft, you are to also present it to them for verification before delivery. Let me repeat again, try to contact them as soon as you receive this mail to avoid any further delay and remember to ask them to provide you with the method they wish to use in receiving their security keeping fee of 150 British Pounds for their immediate action.

Note: Please I do not want you to thank me or my husband all I need you to do is to invest wisely with it and do the same good to someones life someday as this is the only way this world would be a better community if we render selfless services to one another.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Jennifer Mallin Gilda

Very Happy

Direttore Tecnico IRSA - USRSA MRT - ERSA Pro Tour Stringer - UKRSA Tournament Stringer - Membro onorario CRSA

La mia racchetta e' li' solo per tenere le corde.
Boris Becker
Stefano
Stefano

Messaggio Da janko60 Gio 18 Ago 2011, 14:51

Qualche tempo fa ero registrato su un forum di Telefonia & Elettronica..... Wink

Mi arrivava una richiesta di Matrimonio al giorno............ e non avevo messo nemmeno la foto.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

J
janko60
janko60

Messaggio Da Contenuto sponsorizzato

Contenuto sponsorizzato

- Argomenti simili